The Young Parents Education Program reconnects young parents to access VCAL in a supportive and flexible environment.
A holistic approach means babies are in class with their parents whilst studying VCAL and learning great parenting tips from experts within the community.
The Young Parents Program means the young person can:
- complete Foundation/Intermediate/Senior VCAL studies to develop skills in areas of interest to them
- obtain direct experience in business & industry, developing skills and attitudes required in the workplace
- develop Literacy and Numeracy skills
- complete a nationally accredited Cert II in Business Administration
- successfully complete VCAL and a pathway to an apprenticeship, traineeship, employment or further studies
- learn about early parenting
- join in early childhood workshops
Places are limited to a maximum of 16 young parents in total and entry is via interview.
Contact: Kathie Jacobs on 0410 490 007
Venue: Cranbourne Secondary College, Stawell St. Cranbourne
Session Times: Mon, Thurs & Fri 9:30 – 2:30
To download the flyer, please click HERE