This program offers young people who are pregnant or parenting:
- Adult learning environment
- Child-friendly – infants in the classroom and/or quality and accessible childcare
- Flexible delivery of curriculum – not time limited
- Intensive parent support education and pastoral care
- Literacy education for parents and infants
- Multiple entry and exit points – rolling entry and exit
- Accessible via public transport
In 2019, YPEP will operate from three separate locations, Cranbourne, Narre Warren, and a new setting in Dandenong. Students are welcome from within the South East Region (Casey, Cardinia, City of Greater Dandenong). Enrolment is via interview.
Further information about the program development is available from Mary Tresize-Brown, YPEP Coordinator on 9794 6921.