for the 2019 South East Careers Day – April 2nd
Save the Date: Friday 23 November 2018
Monash University, Peninsula, Campus McMahons Rd, Frankston
The Conference organisers particularly invite participation from:
- Secondary Teachers/ Teacher Aides/ School Leaders;
- Education Consultants;
- Education sectors – government/ non government (Senior managers/ Principals, leaders and all educators);
- Therapists/ Counsellors;
- Researchers and academics; and
- Tertiary Educators (RTO/TAFE/University) and students.
For further information about the Inclusive Learning Conference 2086
Sally Bailey National Disability Coordination Officer firstname.lastname@example.org (03) 9784 0400
This program offers young people who are pregnant or parenting:
- Adult learning environment
- Child-friendly – infants in the classroom and/or quality and accessible childcare
- Flexible delivery of curriculum – not time limited
- Intensive parent support education and pastoral care
- Literacy education for parents and infants
- Multiple entry and exit points – rolling entry and exit
- Accessible via public transport
In 2019, YPEP will operate from three separate locations, Cranbourne, Narre Warren, and a new setting in Dandenong. Students are welcome from within the South East Region (Casey, Cardinia, City of Greater Dandenong). Enrolment is via interview.
Further information about the program development is available from Mary Tresize-Brown, YPEP Coordinator on 9794 6921.
SELLEN has developed a program and resources to aid with the capacity building of training seekers to assist them in making more informed decisions when it comes to training courses and training providers. There are a range of resources in the Resource Vault freely available to assist case workers and teachers with clients/students that are seeking quality training options.