This program is a relationship-based parenting program run over 8 sessions in Cranbourne, commencing Thursday 3 March 2016.
Fully funded, there is no cost for participants.
To download the flyer, please click here.
Registration for the program can be made by calling Mary Tresize-Brown on 9794 6921
Save the Date: Friday 1 June 2018
Monash University, Peninsula, Campus McMahons Rd, Frankston
The Conference organisers particularly invite participation from:
- Secondary Teachers/ Teacher Aides/ School Leaders;
- Education Consultants;
- Education sectors – government/ non government (Senior managers/ Principals, leaders and all educators);
- Therapists/ Counsellors;
- Researchers and academics; and
- Tertiary Educators (RTO/TAFE/University) and students.
For further information about the Inclusive Learning Conference 2086
Sally Bailey National Disability Coordination Officer firstname.lastname@example.org (03) 9784 0400
This program offers young people who are pregnant or parenting:
- Adult learning environment
- Child-friendly – infants in the classroom and/or quality and accessible childcare
- Flexible delivery of curriculum – not time limited
- Intensive parent support education and pastoral care
- Literacy education for parents and infants
- Multiple entry and exit points – rolling entry and exit
- Accessible via public transport
In 2018, YPEP will operate from two separate locations, one in Cranbourne and one in Narre Warren. Students are welcome from within the South East Region (Casey, Cardinia, City of Greater Dandenong). Enrolment is via interview.
Further information about the program development is available from Mary Tresize-Brown, YPEP Coordinator on 9794 6921.
The Young Parents Education Program reconnects young parents to access VCAL in a supportive and flexible environment.
A holistic approach means babies are in class with their parents whilst studying VCAL and learning great parenting tips from experts within the community.
The Young Parents Program means the young person can:
- complete Foundation/Intermediate/Senior VCAL studies to develop skills in areas of interest to them
- obtain direct experience in business & industry, developing skills and attitudes required in the workplace
- develop Literacy and Numeracy skills
- complete a nationally accredited Cert II in Business Administration
- successfully complete VCAL and a pathway to an apprenticeship, traineeship, employment or further studies
- learn about early parenting
- join in early childhood workshops
Places are limited to a maximum of 16 young parents in total and entry is via interview.
Contact: Kathie Jacobs on 0410 490 007
Venue: Cranbourne Secondary College, Stawell St. Cranbourne
Session Times: Mon, Thurs & Fri 9:30 – 2:30
To download the flyer, please click HERE
In 2012, Allen Consulting Group completed a review on the Local Learning and Employment Network Model of Network and Partnership Support. The review demonstrates fantastic support for LLEN and the work they do for their local communities. An executive Summary of the review is now available here.